HR Business Partner
المغرب - الدار البيضاء
|تاريخ النشر||١١ نوفمبر ٢٠١٨|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor degree or above|
- Responsible for staffing via diverse recruiting channels to ensure the recruitment needs; establish talent pool accordingly
- Partner with business unit, acquire in-depth knowledge of the business and business unit; good understanding of business strategy and deliver HR policies and strategy within the business unit.
- Identify training needs for business units and individuals; design talent development methods accordingly. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, employee relations, etc.
- Drive landing of organizational culture.
- Drive business development to ensure company success.
- Minimum Bachelor degree with preference in math or engineering background
- 3+ years of HR working experience.
- Strong command of the English language. Fluency in Chinese a plus.
- HR experience in the Internet field preferred
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in staffing and performance management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws.
- Experience in handling employee relations issues.
- High EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated, diligent and responsive, responsible, accountable, resilient and adapt to changes quickly. 10. Have a fun personality and friendly demeanor.