QA/QC Manager Agadir Irrigation Project
|تاريخ النشر||٢ يوليو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||المغرب - Agadir|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Abengoa (MCE: ABG.B) is an international company that applies innovative technological solutions for sustainable development in the energy and water sectors.
It is necessary to incorporate a QA/QC Manager in Morocco for the Agadir Irrigation project.
It is a water distribution system (pumping stations and pipes) for irrigation purposes, starting from the desalination station that Abengoa is also building.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000.
- At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance and quality control in EPC projects for fabrication and erection of piping systems and mechanical equipment. Experience in the management and review of drawings, isometrics and P&IDs, and welding inspection.
- Fluent English and French.
Quality Control Duties
- Elaboration of the Project´s Quality Control Plan, including Test Plan, Factory and Site Inspection Plan, ITP, lots and traceability, etc.
- Review and approval of the documentation of suppliers and subcontractors (ITP, procedures, certificates, etc.).
- Selection and coordination with local laboratories.
- Elaboration and progress monitoring of the Final Quality Dossier.
Quality Assurance Duties
- Coordination of quality committee meetings with the Project Management.
- Conduct audits to suppliers and subcontractors and follow up of the findings.
- Implementation and monitoring of the Project Activities Plan.
- Identification and communication of Lessons Learned. Applying tools for processes improvement.
Seniority levelMid-Senior level
Job functionEngineeringQuality Assurance
IndustriesRenewables & Environment