Sales Executive - Protective
|تاريخ النشر||٣ يوليو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||المغرب - Casablanca|
|الشركة||Jotun Middle East, India and Africa (MEIA)|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Jotun Morocco was established in 2008 as one of the key markets in North Africa with a huge potential for development in this area. Within this framework and to strengthen our sales teams, we are looking for an Area Sales Representative within the Protective Segment to promote and develop our paints as predefined by the stakeholders according to the projects under construction in the targeted areas as well as to promote and provide services to existing and potential customers. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the main responsibility would be to : Undertake and regularly update area audits to identify : market potential within your designated geographical / market area. Qualify leads and prioritise them to ensure that efforts are focused on customers and new business opportunities with the best possibility of success. Identify, monitor and track new build and maintenance projects in the market. Gather information and make presentations to new prospects in order to increase their awareness of Jotun and Jotun’s products. Utilise tools such as CRM, ensuring all contacts, projects, proposals and correspondence are tracked and that data quality is maintained at a high level . Prepare monthly / weekly call plans to a level in line with company standards and expectations to ensure that relationships with existing Key and other accounts are maintained and developed. Obtain feedback on service and products to ensure that any areas of concern are recorded and resolved quickly. Track personal sales performance against budgeted turnover, GM and manageable cost targets and take corrective action as required to ensure that targets are met or exceeded. Monitor competitor activity within the market to understand their products, pricing policy, strengths and weaknesses and prepare comprehensive sales arguments to persuade customers to change to Jotun.
- Undertake research and prospecting activity in order to identify potential new customers.
- Update the CRM database re customer information and activity. Track projects and generate enquiries.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with new and existing customers.
- Deliver product presentations to new and existing customers.
- Develop, implement and manage an effective customer visit plan (call cycle).
- Address customer complaints effectively and in accordance with Jotun guidelines.
- Contribute to team by sharing successes and learning opportunities in a pro-active fashion.
- Actively liaise and update the Protective network on agreed projects/targeted customers activities to ensure Jotun is in a position to follow up and secure contracts/projects.
- Follow up with the supply chain for delivery status and prepare forecast base on customers/project needs.
- Submit a monthly report (by the 2nd day of the following month) to the Protective Sales Manager, detailing; key activities, customer updates, visits, project focus (win, lose, pipeline), forward planning.
- Liaise with Technical Service Representative, communicating upcoming protective projects to ensure Coating Advisor availability.
- College / University, Master's degree
- A very good knowledge of the local market
- Autonomous and dynamic with an analytical mind, and with a very good customer-oriented relationship.
- Mastery of computer tools
- French and Arabic language proficiency is a must.
- Degree in mechanical engineering with a considerable 3 years (at least) in sales, mainly in industrial companies : piping,metal / metallurgical construction.