Assistant Front Office Manager
|المكان||المغرب - – Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz|
Assistant Front Office Manager
The colleagues at the Reception offer a pleasant, sincere and personalized service to the clients and allow them to live an unforgettable stay in the Fairmont hotels. With excellent interpersonal skills, Assistant Front Office Manager trains and rewards his team to provide outstanding customer service.
Hotel Overview :
The hotel features opulent guest rooms and suites overlooking our 18-hole Golf Course and the Altlas Mountains. Indulge in one of our six eclectic restaurants and bars offering local and international cuisine, a 2,000 sqm swimming pool, a 3,500 sqm Spa in collaboration with Clarins which offers the ultimate escape and relaxation. The Kids Club promises our little ones a world of discoveries, and a Sports Centre to ensure you remain fit while on the road.
Summer of responsabilities :
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist the Front Office Manager in all areas of the department by ensuring compliance with service standards;
• Support and facilitate the day-to-day tasks of Reception and Client Services;
• Constantly offer a professional, welcoming and endearing service;
• Ensure that the assignment and schedule of the colleagues in the Reception are in accordance with the instructions on productivity;
• Communicate all relevant information related to work periods and areas of operation using logbooks, e-mails and department meetings;
• Train supervisors and fulfill the role of trainer in the absence of the trainer;
• Assist clients with hotel facilities in an informative and useful way;
• Comply with the department's policies, procedures and service standards;
• Comply with all security policies;
• Other tasks, as assigned.
• Passion for customer service;
• Excellent interpersonal skills (written and oral expression), leadership skills;
• Excellent organization, commitment to results, flexibility and ability to work effectively under pressure;
• A degree in hotel management is an asset;
• Proficiency in the English language;
• Prior experience of at least one year in a supervisory position;
• Ability to handle many tasks and customer requests;
• Knowledge of Micros-Fidelio PMS (asset management system) is an asset;
• Possess the first aid certificate or seek to obtain it;
• Proven skills in the areas of customer service and training;
• Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities;
• The prior experience of a loyalty program is an asset;
• Mastery of the Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTSAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits !