Front Office Manager
|تاريخ النشر||١٣ يوليو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||المغرب - Marrakech|
Front Office Manager The colleagues at the Reception offer a pleasant, sincere and personalized service to the clients and allow them to live an unforgettable stay in the Fairmont hotels. With excellent interpersonal skills, Front Office Manager trains and rewards his team to provide outstanding customer service.
Hotel Overview :
The hotel features opulent guest rooms and suites overlooking our 18-hole Golf Course and the Altlas Mountains. Indulge in one of our six eclectic restaurants and bars offering local and international cuisine, a 2,000 sqm swimming pool, a 3,500 sqm Spa in collaboration with Clarins which offers the ultimate escape and relaxation. The Kids Club promises our little ones a world of discoveries, and a Sports Centre to ensure you remain fit while on the road.
*Summer of responsabilities : *Reporting to the Deputy General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Front Office department and ensure all service standards are followed
- Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementingsupporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meeting
- Manage the departmental budget
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous leadership experience required
- Previous Property Management System experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program.An exciting future awaits !
Primary Location: Morocco-Marrakech-Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: Ongoing
Req ID: MRH00415