System Requirement Engineer
|تاريخ النشر||١٨ يوليو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||المغرب - Salé Prefecture|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
As a global leading automotive supplier and ranked #154 on the Fortune 500, Lear Corporation continues its major growth in Morocco, with 10,000+ employees and locations in Rabat (E-Systems), Kenitra (E-Systems), and two in Tangier (E-Systems and Seating). We are currently looking for talented Engineers in the areas of Software, Mechanical, Systems and Electrical Engineering to join our Rabat Engineering Center.
Lear produces world-class seating systems and electrical distribution systems and components for major global automotive manufacturers and offers opportunities for engineers to enjoy high standards of professional collaboration and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment focused on the world’s leading automotive brands.
If you have embedded systems and electronics experience and background and are passionate about growth and teamwork, we would like to hear from you. With our vision of being an Employer of Choice, Lear is committed to hiring the best talent to continue our standard of excellence for our customers.
We are hiring a System Requirement Engineer to maintain the requirements database, gather measures, analyze and report requirements status to the management and the project team, provide support to the project team for DOORS and requirements management related questions.
- Plan and coordinate the requirements engineering activities together with the stakeholders (e.g. Software Lead, Hardware Lead, Test Lead,
- Prepare and maintain the Requirements Management Plan
- Provide DOORS support to the team
- Optimize the requirements engineering activities using DXL scripts
- Improve the Requirements engineering process
- Interface to the Customer to plan and exchange the customer requirements
- Gather, import in DOORS and communicate Customer requirements to the stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain the requirements database established in the project
- Monitor and report the requirements status to the Management and to the Project team (e.g. analysis completion, traceability, test coverage)
- Manage the configurations (e.g. DOORS attributes, views, access rights, link modules,) and baselines in the requirements database established in the project
- Gather and import/export the customer requirements clarifications
To be successful for this role:
Technical Degree (not necessarily on electronics)
Required programming knowledge (dxl scripting and C#) but not seniority
Conflict Resolution skills
Self-confident and persuasiveness
- Fluent French & English required & Mandatory
- Parc Technopolis (Sala Al Jadida)