C# .NET Developer Required
المغرب - مراكش
|المكان||المغرب - مراكش|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
- Verbindungszentrum (https://www.verbindungszentrum.com/) operates in several fields rangingfrom management and business development, commercial and marketing,content writing, electronics, IT, Software engineering to other support functions.
- In conjunction with the latest technology in cloud, mobile and desktop technology we apply modern design principles, develop customized solutions that interconnect employees and companies, make business processes simplified and accelerated and reduce costs.
- About you
- If this holds true, we want you on Verbindungszentrum team.
- These will be your tasks
- You are offering these qualifications
- Are you keen to work in a dynamic and fast-moving company?
- Do you have a passion for innovative products and developing new solution?
- Do you have experience Technology/Software/Hardware?
- Maintain the existing code and Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Program new applications or features,
- Analyze customer needs,
- Participate in the design of the software architecture,
- Perform application testing and debugging.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- 2-Nice to have
- Speaking English good
- Comfortable working in a team
- Strong manual dexterity