Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers with our world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products. Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 39 countries, Lear operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm. If you love challenges, want to experience development opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off, then you've come to the right place with Lear. Quality Laboratory Engineer - Kenitra.
New vacancy for Quality Laboratory Engineer who will be responsible for organizing and scheduling the activities of the projects start-ups, engineering changes and pre-production phases.Missions
- Monitor the calibration of test and measurement equipment;
- Develop work instructions for the use of measuring and testing equipment;
- Perform Gage R&R studies for measuring and testing equipment;
- Develop and provide quality controllers with the list of poka yokes for daily verification;
- Define the specific characteristics of the beams based on customer requirements, DFMEA and historical data from previous and warranty phases. And include this information the CTQ.
- Analyze the new components: section, insertion, tearing force, terminal crimping, etc.
- Develop and validate previous analyzes used for counterparts and module requirements;
- Ensure the correct implementation of all lessons learned;
- Define visual aids for self-inspections and progressive checks;
- Validate tooling and material in all production lines, from pre-assembly to post-operations;
- Compile start-up information before starting a production line or making an engineering change
- Engineer with university degree
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment and interact with team members over a wide scope of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills: proven ability to plan and priorities tasks .
- Decision making ability
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written. Fluent in English and French. Work Location:
Lear corporation Kenitra (Wiring)
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and will become the property of Lear Corporation