Mobility has the power to change the world and APTIV has the power to change mobility!
We are looking for candidates with the skills, imagination and passion to bring groundbreaking ideas to life that are starting to change the game.
Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv is a global technology group that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions; thus constituting the future of mobility.
Teamwork, Result Orientation and Customer Focus are some of the values that drive our company. We offer our young talents real perspectives and development opportunities in a learning environment at national and international level.
Our company is present worldwide with more than 160,000 employees and 18,600 engineers in 12 main technical centers and 126 manufacturing sites in 45 countries.
APTIV Maroc (formerly DELPHI) is today one of the leaders of the automotive industry in Morocco with a workforce of around 18,000 people at 7 sites in Tangier, Kénitra and Meknes.
Join us and be part of the future of mobility - It's our movement !
Your Role :
The CAD Engineer is called tto study and develop in partnership with the customer for one or more product families while ensuring that customer objectives are met. He will ensure the follow-up of his product(s), from initialization to industrialization. He will master the Q, C, D, P aspects of his product family(ies).
Major Responsibilities :
The "CAD Engineer" is required to perform the following functions :
- Collect input data (schematic diagrams, electrical function sheets,...) in the Client Register.
- Define the harness architecture (connectors, wires, insulation, ...).
- Define cabling routes with the project team.
- Realize the industrial plans on CAD for the family of cabling for which he is responsible.
- Ensure Q, C, D reporting.
- Participate actively in internal and external meetings concerning the product and the process (mock-ups, dashboards, quality meetings, validation of factory assembly).
- Maintain excellent relations with our customers and the internal project team.
- Analyze internal and external quality and technical issues related to design.
- Study the technical and economical feasibility of solutions.
- Receive the customer modification request (engineering change), translate it and distribute it to the plant.
- To quantify the family and the customer modifications (engineering change).
- Ensure the distribution of customer orders and the application of modifications in the plant.
- Optimize the engineering process by respecting customer procedures.
- Study and develop a cabling family by ensuring compliance with customer objectives in terms of specifications, deadlines, costs and quality.
- Manage the technical evolutions of products during the development phase and during the serial life. Manage the technical evolutions of the products during the development phase and during the serial life.
- Ensure the feasibility of the product with the support of the pilot plant.
- Participate in BOD meetings to analyze design issues.
- Ensure coordination meetings between the plant engineering team and SC for the family he is in charge of.
- Report periodically on the progress of the activity and the problems encountered.
- Participate in working groups to improve our services.
- Participate in the management and implementation of cost reduction changes in accordance with the "continuous improvement" and "6 Sigma" approach.
Your Profile :
Your creative, curious, and flexible while remaining organized and meticulous
You have strong communication skills
You are fluent in French /English and feel comfortable in team working .
You are inspired by our ambition, a strong collaborator, and a problem solver . Additional Information :
Contract Type : Full - Time (CDI)
Location : Tangier
Education Level : Master's/Engineering Degree in "Electronic Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering" .
Experience : 0 - 2 years
Good Luck to Everyone !
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.