The QA Automation Engineer service is looking to expand their team, we are recruiting a QA Automation engineer who will be responsible for creating automation to test the various applications designed and developed by our engineering teams. You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code, and you’re capable of working with a team to fix those issues for good. You’ll help to define the process for preventing future issues and measuring confidence in code releases.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position,
- A good understanding of QA process for software development, debugging and release, Ability to objectively review and qualify objective data
- Excellent computer literacy, Autonomy, rigor, sense of communication, comfortable working in a team.
Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Develop, modify, and execute software test plans, automated scripts, and programs for testing
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures
- Consult with development engineers in the resolution of various problems
- Coordinate necessary testing resources to meet deadlines
- Track software problems and verify their correction
- Participate in the creation and inspection of quality assurance documentation
- Evaluate adequacy of existing and implement new quality assurance standards