A Sales representative to represent Life Chemicals Group in Casblanca, Morroco.
Our Company is mainly and actively involved in the Chemical business for the European and African markets.
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads in the Moroccan chemicals Market.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on Life Chemicals company products'
- Track all sales activities in the Moroccan market and keep current by updating the company's branch in Egypt regularly.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- maintain a wide knowledge of the Moroccan market and price range.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimise the sales effort
Qualifications for Sales Representative
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office