Our company, one of the largest importers, wholesalers, and distributors of a wide variety of frozen poultry, fish, and meats in the Republic of the Congo is currently looking to recruit a Senior purchasing manager to be based in Congo – Africa:
- Receive and process order requests. Place orders with suppliers; follow up on orders, supplier invoices, shipments, and deliveries.
- Handle communication and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Regularly review vendors/suppliers' information, business and product details, monitor price changes, and issue beneficial reports for analysis.
- Conduct regular market analysis and benchmarking exercises, identify market trends, and monitor related developments.
- Develop plans for the Procurement department to enhance the overall process.
- Negotiate the best deal for the pricing of products. shipment quotes, and payment terms.
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and payment terms.
- Regular reporting of sourcing/negotiation strategies and outcome
- In charge of the Invoicing Schema within the company.
- Follow on day-to-day activities and operations of the Procurement department.
- Manage Excel procurement tracking system and processes and ensure that up-to-date information is available at all times