- In Advancio we are passionate about technology and the power it has to change the world.
- We are aggressively growing and building a company where we serve great businesses, hire great people, and have lots of fun doing what we love!
- We’re looking for a .Net Developer! To succeed in this position you must be incredibly passionate about it.
- Someone who will BELIEVE in the company, its mission, its growth strategy, and most of all its products!
About the position
- We’re looking for a .Net Developer. We’re passionate about changing the world and are looking for a great developer to help us fulfill our mission.
- The .Net Developer is responsible for the Back End of the application, he develops the scope that the end-user interacts with, he performs this by applying his technical skills and best software development practices.
- In this opportunity, we work using the agile framework Scrum, so understanding the flow, ceremonies, and pillars is key to delivering value.
- As a senior collaborator, it is also expected to coach and mentor lower seniority team members in the best practices of software development.
- Are you experienced enough and ready to take full responsibility for our this position?
- Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment.
- If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
For this position you need to have experience in the following:
- Conversational English (will be tested on interview).
- 3+ Years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years experience working with .NET Framework
- Experience working with .NET Core
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience in MVC and Entity Framework.
- Agile Mindset
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
If you get accepted your day-to-day activities and responsibilities would look like this:
- Develop code using .NET language (C#, VB .NET).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web applications.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Contribute to a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Stay on top of developments in the industry.
- Communicate effectively, especially when shaping the direction our technology should take.
Technologies in use:
- Third-party products: Newtonsoft JSON .NET
Nice to have / Plus
- Scrum Developer / Scrum Master Certification.
- Experience implementing advanced analytic toolsets.
- Experience working Angular
- Great attention to detail
- Resourceful, quick problem solver
- Fast learner and motivated
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Good communications skills and team collaborator
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent remote work / Relocation bonus.
- Microsoft Certifications/ Udemy Courses.
- Benefits by law (INFONAVIT/IMSS, vacations) / Life insurance / Mayor Medical Insurance
- Birthday and Anniversary bonuses and the day off / Paid time off without waiting a year.
- Career Path programs / Opportunities to keep growing inside the company.
- Excellent company culture, fun monthly and yearly events, and even more cool perks!