We are looking for English speakers to join our team of Freelance IT Experts!
The position involves solving practical/lab assignments in coding, and web/app programming in English.
This is a part-time freelance job that has a seasonal character (there is more job in autumn/spring than during summer/winter holidays). You may complete from 2 to 20 orders per month, depending on their availability and your interest in it.
Payment typically ranges from $20 to $160 per task, depending on order complexity.
- Advanced English (written)
- Expertise in at least one of the following programming/scripting languages (e.g., Java, Python, C/C++, R, C#, Matlab) across Windows and Linux systems.
- Working knowledge of relational database design/analysis/optimization, data query/ manipulation, and stored procedure development/use (including MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL).
Our experts receive orders based on their area of interest and expertise. Orders are generally different kinds of technical reports, source codes’ tasks, computations of different levels, etc. Each assignment has to follow specific requirements. All orders have different task sizes and deadlines, making it convenient for Writers to choose the most suitable projects.
- Timely payment (from $300/month in low season up to (but not limited to) $1200/month in high season)
- Flexible Schedule (freelancing)
- Seasonal bonuses (up to $150 twice a year)
- Real-time chat support in the form of a closed Slack community
- Interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical, and creative skills.