Morocco - Casablanca
|Posted date||24 June 2019|
|Location||Morocco - Casablanca|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Responsible for staffing via diverse recruiting channels to ensure the recruitment needs; establish talent pool accordingly.
- Partner with business unit, acquire in-depth knowledge of the business and business unit; good understanding of business strategy and deliver HR policies and strategy within business unit.
- Identify training needs for business units and individuals; design talent development methods accordingly. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, employee relations, etc.
- Drive landing of organizational culture.
- Drive business development to ensure company success
- Minimum Bachelor degree.
- 8+ years of working experience, 5+ years of HR experience
- Professional working proficiency in Chinese and English.
- HR experience in Internet field preferred
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in staffing and performance management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws.
- Experience in handling employee relations issues.
- High EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Be self motivated, diligent and responsive, responsible, accountable, resilient and adapt to changes quickly.
- Have a fun personality and friendly demeanor.