Graduate Technical Sales Representative - French Speaker
|Posted date||6 August 2019|
|Location||Morocco - Casablanca|
|Job Type||Full Time|
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within our Client Solutions department at Dell, we are looking for a Graduate Technical Sales Representative to join our team in Casablanca.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Graduate Technical Sales Representative provides pre-sales technical support to the inside sales teams during the sales process. He or she is accountable for delivering technical solutions, products and/or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web or e-mail); or working with subject matter experts to address a solution of even higher complexity. The daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provides product or business unit specific expertise
- Responsible for selling a defined set of products or services
- May own account sets and/or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified
- Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives
- Identifies customer needs/requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions
- Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and service offerings
- Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
- Perfect communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
- Skilled at and comfortable cold calling into relationship accounts to evangelize new solutions, events & advance existing opportunities through sales funnel
- Must be able to work in a team environment supporting Sales Representatives in the relationship-business space
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against based on such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Id: R69448Job Function: Inside Sales