Inside Product Specialist - Small Business France
|Posted date||6 August 2019|
|Location||Morocco - Casablanca|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Product Specialist on our Small Business team based in Casablanca, Morocco.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
The Inside Product Specialist, more commonly known as a Technical Sales Representative, will work with a group of Inside Sales Representatives to deliver business expectations when it comes to ISG business. Being a technical expert, he or she will be involved in customer discussions to answer customers' questions and help them optimize their IT solutions. Daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for bid pipeline management and opportunities detection in an omni channel approach while delivering quarter and weekly commit thanks to efficient pipeline strategy and management
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests
- Builds relationships with customers and channel partners based on knowledge of Dell’s technology as well as the customer’s business environment
- Effectively articulates Dell Solution approach and Value proposition of Dell as End to End Solution provider to customers and channel partners and makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information/data analysis and brings up new ideas and innovations to be considered for the customer as a trusted advisor
- Coaches and supports sales representatives to improve and drive Bid detection including providing feedback and identifying development opportunities and stays informed of current industry trends and applies them to the customer’s business environment to help solve specific customer challenges in targeted industries
- 3+ years of relational sales experience is a must
- Excellent French communication skills, written and spoken
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Innate and overwhelming desire to sell in a proactive sales motion and ability to share knowledge and experience in a structured way
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise technologies and experience working on complex solution projects
- Experience in working with Microsoft suite of software including Salesforce.com
- Basic experience in coaching and mentoring is an advantage
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Id: R90788Job Function: Inside Sales