Administration overseas - Dubai
UAE - Dubai
|Posted date||18 January 2019|
|Location||UAE - Dubai|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Providefullspectrum of office service for the offices
- Build and lead a team of service and operation staff, including Operationofficer,Receptionists, Office Assistants, and Tea Ladies.
- Deliver quality services and provide proactive support to management and internal clients.
- Prepare and monitor budget for office service and expenses from senior management.
- Develop, review and streamline service policies, guidelinesandregulations following the policies of HQ.
- Completes special projects (such as new office decoration) by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules.
- Conduct and organize company events withother department.
- Handle urgent projects as required.
- Degree holder& above in Business Service or related discipline.
- 3 years' relevant all-round admin experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Excellent organizational skills & interpersonal skills.