Receptionist and Admin Assistant
إعلان موثق ( إقرأ التعليمات)
|تاريخ النشر||٦ مايو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||المغرب - – Casablanca|
- Scheduling and managing Senior Management Team’s diary, maximizing effective utilization of time, arranging and managing appointments both internally and externally.
- Assist the Senior Management in Meeting preparations (both internal and external), preparing presentation for the same.
- Act as the interface and manage the document flow and associated tracking, transmittals and approval / authorizations of Partner agreements requests etc.
- Respond in a timely fashion to Top Management’s requests.
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Alert the senior Management about cancelations or new meetings.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of Senior Management.
- Prepare and maintain confidential and sensitive documents.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Manage all filing within the senior executive office including key information that should be stored in a structured and consistent manner. This includes all meeting minutes / presentations contact details etc. so that they are easily accessible and updated.
- Follow ups after meetings Eg. With vendors to make sure what was discussed during the meeting is excited.
- Make sure all calls are attended in the most minimal time.
- Patiently hear the customer queries and route the call accordingly to solve the issue.
- If any sales person is not in the desk, give his mobile number, email etc or re route the calls to any other person in the team.
- Greet and welcome all the guests
- Get their details in the incoming register and give them the visitor pass
- Make sure they are entering the office along with one of our employee.
- Make sure nobody enters the office without the receptionist knowledge.
- Create PO for all non trade procurement.
- Handle all Incoming and Outgoing courier
- Create TA’s and PO’s for all travel arrangements and get it approved.
- Arrange and manage all travel arrangements for including flights / pick up / accommodation / liaising with local offices etc.
- Assist Admin Manager in procuring all non trade purchases.
- Assist Admin Manager in fit out work and seating arrangements.