Project Delivery & Service Manager
|تاريخ النشر||١٠ يوليو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||المغرب - Casablanca - Settat|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Project & Service Manager
BSO Network specializes in delivering global managed network services to clients in the Finance, Legal and Oil & Gas markets. The BSO backbone network underpins our services which range from VLL and VPLS networks through to hosting and managed platforms. The BSO Network footprint spans 19 countries with 50 POPs, strategically located to enable delivery of services to financial hubs and emerging markets such as Moscow, Shanghai and Dubai.
The Project and Service Manager must be able to understand the business priorities and technology landscape in order to deliver revenue and cost savings to the business effectively and on time, whilst providing the customer with an excellent experience.
• Manage the implementation of customer-driven (revenue) projects from order to cash
• Manage the implementation of backbone-augmentation/cost saving projects to the business
• Manage the delivery of service packages sold to managed-service customers, such as predefined support packages for MAC activity postdelivery
• Providing customized presentation materials for customer meetings
• Liase with Systems, Dev and Field Service teams to quantify and report on utilization of service packages
• Attend customer meetings to discuss Service Delivery and Service Packages
• Provide billing overviews and resolve billing queries with Finance Team & Customer
• Interface with suppliers and service providers
• Deliver projects within time, scope and budget
• Site visits where geographically appropriate
• Focus on continuous service improvement
• Provide an excellent customer experience
The role requires effective communication with all BSO offices in UK, France, Casablanca, USA, Davao, Singapore and Hong Kong and, in the Managed Service element with primarily French customers. It is therefore a prerequisite that the candidate will be fluent in spoken & written English & French.
Job functionProject ManagementInformation Technology