Software Team Leader
|تاريخ النشر||١٨ يوليو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||المغرب - Salé Prefecture|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
As a global leading automotive supplier and ranked #154 on the Fortune 500, Lear Corporation continues its major growth in Morocco, with 10,000+ employees and locations in Rabat (E-Systems), Kenitra (E-Systems), and two in Tangier (E-Systems and Seating). We are currently looking for talented Engineers in the areas of Software, Mechanical, Systems and Electrical Engineering to join our Rabat Engineering Center.
Lear produces world-class seating systems and electrical distribution systems and components for major global automotive manufacturers and offers opportunities for engineers to enjoy high standards of professional collaboration and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment focused on the world’s leading automotive brands.
If you have embedded systems and electronics experience and background and are passionate about growth and teamwork, we would like to hear from you. With our vision of being an Employer of Choice, Lear is committed to hiring the best talent to continue our standard of excellence for our customers.
We are looking for Software Team Leader to manage the execution of one or two software projects, leading the software development activities over the whole lifecycle (from requirements analysis to software release) and driving the software teams to achieve defined program quality, cost and delivery objectives. Thereby the role acts as interface for the software aspects of a program towards the customer, external partners and internal groups.
- Ensure keeping defined cost, quality and timing targets in all Software development & maintenance projects in his/her scope.
- Actively drive customer change management to keep SW development budgets in target
- Plan and negotiate the software team’s capacity needs together with SW line management in our resource management tool on a monthly basis
- Establish on the basis of the customer’s milestone and feature release plans an overall software project plan (milestones, features, resources, work packages)
- Manage the set-up of the software project.
- Track regularly the planned progress vs. actual achievement (schedule, scope, cost and quality) and define corrective actions in case of deviations (weekly SW team meeting)
- Manage the resolution of critical problems (reported by customer or plant) and drive them rapidly to its closure
- Ensure compliance to software process & quality standards
- Report software status regularly to senior management (weekly status report and regular management review meetings)
- Provide resource plan as major input for financial planning and forecasting in timely fashion (monthly)
- Provide information for purchase orders (work scope and schedule for external work packages) in timely fashion
- Provide feedback on performance of project team members for appraisals in timely fashion (typically twice a year, on request or as required)
- Closely align with line managers for important project matters (e.g. major schedule confirmation to customer, resolution of critical production problems, budget)
- Lead, coordinate and perform software RFQ activities: requirements analysis, implementation concept (incl. SW architecture, CPU selection), risk analysis, estimation of effort and cost
- Provide the defined set of documentation for the software part of a RFQ to the overall RFQ lead
- Present and defend software part of the quote in front of the customer
- Deliver software process improvements (6 months)
- Define process customizations for the software project, get approval and manage their introduction as per agreed schedule
- Contribute to software process improvement programs within the scope of the SPEGs Software Project Management and RFQ
To be successful for this role:
- Master/PHD degree Embedded systems
- Experience in similar position highly required
- Team Work & Customer focus approach
- Fluent English required & Mandatory
- Germany optional
- Parc Technopolis (Sala Al Jadida)