Investor Relations Associate
|تاريخ النشر||١٨ يوليو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||المغرب - Casablanca|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
–The Investor Relations/Sales Associate position requires a person to have a passion for sales/customer relations and a basic understanding of fundraising and investing.
–The position will focus on investor and prospective investor contact through phone/email/meeting and providing administrative support to the investing team.
– Own, lead, and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation/close
– Assist the firm in executing an ongoing investor relations and relationship management plan for existing and prospective clients.
– Handle initial contact with potential investors via phone or email.
– Receive and coordinate client/prospective investor requests and assist in preparation of investor communication materials.
– Assist with general administrative and clerical duties, including maintaining our electronic and hard copy filing system.
– Maintain the investor relations CRM.
Requirements: Required Skills and Experience:
– A consummate professional on the phone 1-2 years of customer service experience in the financial industry Tech savvy, with expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and Word Excellent organizational and time management skills to succeed in an intense, fast paced environment
– Superior attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability and desire to work in dynamic and demanding environment
– The desire to help people
– Professional appearance
–4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry