Junior technical sales representative Home and Personal care Northwest Africa
|تاريخ النشر||١٨ يوليو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||المغرب - Préfecture de Casablanca|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Contribute to the development of lasting business relationship with the current and potential customers and promote the portfolio of the 2 Industries (Home and personal care)
· Initiate contacts and follow up with key decisions makers of customers to develop sales and be the first technical support point for the customers
· Ensure ongoing market intelligence, research, identify and evaluate the market trends and competitor activities in North West Africa region.
· Market and sell the company’s products to optimize market share and profit margins
. Provide accurate sales forecasts, supporting efficient planning of products and services in coordination with the Sales managers.
. Truly understand customer needs / requirements and find the adequate solutions for the customer aiming a unique value proposition
. Support sales managers in the negotiation and conclusion of deals or contracts with customers and provide guidance and technical support.
. Compiling and monitoring Sales budgets, adhering to defined key performance indicators in terms of customer Management
. Contribute in managing relationships both internally and externally for the good of the business and ensure healthy communication for the triangle approach to the customer
. Prepare comprehensive local market analysis with focus on market demand, needs and dynamics
. Implements and updates regional sales concepts for the BU related industry taking the SBU strategy and the local sub regional strategy into account
. Represent actively BASF’s interests in the local market (e.g. industry associations, regional fairs and forums, regional events and lobbying)
. Accurate and proactive on-time reporting about trends and opportunities (e.g visit reports, forecast, opportunity pipeline, customer account plans..)
. Operational guidance and support of the relevant Customer Service Officer
. Adherence to and compliance with all BASF guidelines and procedures
Education & training required :
· Master, bachelor or engineering degree in chemical formulation.
· 2 years of experience in chemical industry and business environment (cosmetics and/or pharma).
· Knowledge and understanding in the constitution and negotiation of contracts
· Knowledge in product management
· Knowledge in strategic marketing and market analyses
· Basic controlling skills
· Negociation skills
· Office knowledge
Language skills (level):
· Good command of spoken and written English and French