إعلان موثق ( إقرأ التعليمات)
|المكان||المغرب - – Casablanca|
As a Director of Engineering you are responsible on all matters related to the repairs and maintenance operation of the physical plant and engineering facilities within the Hotel and maintain all mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment including heating and ventilation.
Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Taghazout is a property with a sense of place in mind housing 132 rooms and 47 villas with the design cue inspired from its beautiful waterfront surroundings and offers an arrival experience that has a contemporary feel still strongly connected to Agadir. The conference center and grand ballroom feature both natural light and ocean views. The luxury spa nestles quietly in an enclave of beautifully landscaped small buildings. The guest journey is foremost in mind offering an explosion of authentic Moroccan colors and textures.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Organize and set up preventive maintenance programs for all electrical and mechanical equipment including general building works
- Advise the General Manager and the Corporate Vice President - Engineering and Technical Services of any problems at all times
- Supervise maintenance Employees and contract Employees who are carrying out minor building work, electrical and mechanical installations
- Supervise and liaise with all contractors, write specifications for all electrical, mechanical and associated building works complying with the local government regulations and inspect and sign for contractor works upon satisfactory completion
- Oversee the general maintenance of all life safety systems throughout the Hotel and report any major defects
- Ensure that all administration files are kept up to date including drawing prints, specifications and equipment, technical maintenance manuals, etc.
- Recommend and evaluate energy conservation programs and ensure they are carried out as well as investigate the wastage
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures. Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Behaves and acts (as a manager) in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mind set.
- Is responsible for the smooth running of all the hotel's technical processes and installations
- Coordinates and manages the regulatory procedures and follow-up processes (safety of people and property, quality, guests' comfort)
- Helps employees improve their skills and provides support for career development
- Manages, motivates and organizes his/her teams
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps