As a Manufacturing Launch Engineer, your responsabilities will be:
1. Perform assignments related to particular development (CDP/VPDS) projects.
2. Lead all Manufacturing tasks related to successful Job1 and profitable product.
3. Develop the process control plan documents required to support each build phase (prototype, pre-serial, serial).
4. Ensure that DM / CAE tools are used where appropriate and provides status to the Project Leader including reasons analyses were not required/conducted.
5. Ensure that a lean manufacturing plan has been developed, documented, and revised as appropriate to support each build event.
6. Lead the team review of the applicable drawings, specifications and other relevant documents applicable for the current build event to confirm manufacturing feasibility.
7. Ensure that Process Flow Charts are properly developed, documented, reviewed, and updated as needed to reflect the current process and impact of any process changes made.
8. Ensure that floor plan layouts for all manufacturing areas are properly developed and documented.
9. Ensure that all applicable product approval documentation is accurate, complete, and has been approved by the customer to support customer launch MRD requirements.
10. Ensure that Process Instructions are properly developed, documented, reviewed, and updated as needed for each build event to reflect the impact of any process changes made.
11. Ensure that a detailed production ramp-up plan has been developed and documented supporting production requirements from start of production to the time when the process is running at full production rates.
12. Ensure that the Production Trial / PPAP run meets all requirements for use of production tools, processes, equipment, rates, etc. to support customer product approval requirements
13. Develop and document the Pilot Build Phase test plans required to support the test requirements defined for this build level.
14. Ensure that the test results for the Pilot Build Phase are properly and accurately documented and verified to ensure that customer / product requirements (including those for PPAP) have been met.
15. Identifie and document the actual date that production started to support launch MRD requirements.